Monday, September 14, 2009

Lincoln Park, A Cafe Latte Society



I'm not sure I even need to comment on the above photo but I will since I nearly got clipped by a CTA bus as I dashed through the intersection of Diversey and Sheffield in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago to get the shot. I'll provide the parameters. You can draw your own double latte conclusions (hint...it is not a Volvo XC 90 dealership);

* Lincoln Park

* Athletic Club

* Parking lot

* Kid's Club morning programs

* Moms/Housewives

* Kids

* Volvos

* Starbuck's across the street

Again, I'm just the 3G messenger. And yes, I do make a Chicago Real Estate living providing shelter to the safety minded residents of this upscale lakefront community, so please, accept my fun poking as good natured commentary. It's just that it gets a little, I don't know, Stepford around here sometimes. That's all I'm saying.


Geno Petro




follow me on twitter@genopetro

No comments:

Post a Comment