Thursday, October 08, 2009

'Take you down...to Chinatown'



Little did I know, when I stumbled into the Nam Bac Hang herbal medicine store in Chinatown yesterday, that I would soon thereafter comprehend the true meaning of 'PROMOTES DETOXIFICATION.' When I embarked on this brief occidental Chicago Southside journey all I had in mind was a box of herbal tea and a plate of chow mein. No jing luo meridians. No happy endings. Just some some tea and some chow, that's all.

OMG. The neck bone's connected to the knee bone...and an hour later. OMG. (did I just say that?)

Anyway, I don't know if it was the 1400 mgs of Senna, the Chinese rhubarb, or the licorice root but let me just say...O.M.G.


living the clean life,


Geno Petro




follow me on twitter@genopetro

No comments:

Post a Comment