Monday, April 27, 2009

Coming Attractions...


NOW PLAYING IN THIS BLOG




I'll be out of Chicago until the first week in May attending Bloundhound Unchained in Phoenix. It's all about web-centric real estate for the new millennium and how I can be more digitally attuned to your needs so it almost goes without saying, I'll be a desert wanderer among RE Web 2.0 geniuses. Hopefully, cyber-osmosis will be in order. Meanwhile, for your perusal, I've updated my following sites and tweaked the Archive pages a little (just in case you miss me). They are all hyper-linked so just click and smile. Also, my Chicago Top Ten Real Estate Deals link for May should be up by this weekend.


Geno From Chicago (my 'best of ' posts from across the internet)

My BloodhoundBlog Archives

No comments:

Post a Comment