So I have 8 Questions to answer about myself which I will address below. I will then pass these same 8 questions along to 8 other bloggers who will either do the same or push Delete. And to quote Laurie Manny who basically owns the first page of Google in Long Beach, CA..."Hey, don't complain, you just got hit with some PR5 link love."
(A photo was supposed to linked from Flickr but again, my platform...)
3. Who is your favorite blogger? Greg Swann, also hands down.
4. If you could meet anyone (alive or dead), who would it be and what is the most interesting thing about them? John Updike, the greatest living American novelist and essayist that suits my taste and literary needs.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? A Philadelphia Phillie.
6. What is the most interesting piece of trivia you know? If you blow into a dog's nose, his tongue will come out.
7. If you could live in any point in history what would it be and why? I wouldn't mind going back 51 years and giving this whole 'life' thing another shot. I think I'll take my Mulligan now, thank you.
8. What is the most interesting job you have ever held? Associate Sports Producer for KDKA-TV 2 in Pittsburgh in the early 1980s. I basically worked for nickles and dimes but witnessing Rocky Blier (former Steeler legend and brand new sportscaster at the time) walk into the Three Rivers Stadium locker room during a press conference smoking a cigarette and Chuck Noll (grim faced Steeler coach and basic hard ass), saying nothing, was worth every penny.
And, there you have it, an hour gone from my life forever. So in the spirit of tit for queer tat, I hereby pass the cooties on to:
Anyway, I don't have time to email everyone above. Many of you I do not know except for your kind comments here at Chicago's Home Weblog and on BloodhoundBlog. Hopefully your respective Trackback mechanisms are in good working order and you find this project well. Also, be sure to check your Statcounters. And remember...like Ms Manny said..."Don't complain..."
photo by Kevin's wife, of Kevin's kids (mostly), in Kevin's golf cart. (ps...Kevin has it all)