Friday, April 08, 2016

Printers Row Condo

























Just sold a 2 bed/2bath condo in the Printers Row neighborhood of Chicago.  The relatively new construction high-rise, as you can see, is a lock box friendly zone. In other words, the majority of listing agents/Realtors associated with this address are not present for their respective showings. I had the buyers in this transaction and was present at both showings as well as the home inspection. In fact, I attend every showing for my clients, whether buy-side or sale-side. I personally show each of my listed properties and only supply a lock box in case of emergency or extreme scheduling conflict and only with non-occupied/vacant properties. Nonetheless, its a funny visual. Also, the showing instructions on the Chicago MLS read "Key in Lockbox on Fence." Double LOL.





Geno Petro | CHICAGO REALTOR®





@genopetro