Friday, January 01, 2010

Follow Me in 2010!




Hey Chicago Real Estate buyers, sellers, readers, et al.....Diversify and Expand your mental portfolio in 2010 by:


....checking out our enhanced ChicagoHomeEstates.com website:







....being my Friend on Facebook:


Geno Petro's Facebook profile


....reading my posts on Bloodhound Blog:

We’re Bloodhounds. We teach our clients to demand better service from real estate professionals.

....registering your smart phone on my Smarter Agent site:

Smarter Agent - Mobile Real Estate





....tracking my monthly Chicago Housing closed sales statistics:













....checking out my Top Ten Chicago Real Estate Deals blog:








Peace, love, and a double diDon't get fat (and easy on the sassy),


Geno Petro




follow me on http://twitter.com/genopetro

No comments:

Post a Comment